Jacaranda Physics 3rd Edition
With Dan O’Keeffe, Peter Pentland, Ross Phillips, Michelle Livett, Jon Pearce, Pam Robertson, Peter Nelson, Gary Bass, Daniela Nardelli, Jill Tacon and Murray Anderson
The two book Jacaranda Physics series is designed for the Victorian VCE Physics study design for 2009 and beyond. It also serves as a useful student reference for other senior secondary school physics courses. Clear, easy-to-read explanations, detailed diagrams and graded practice question check and extend student understanding in line with VCE outcomes.
Jacaranda Physics features:
- full-colour presentation and clear, high quality diagrams
- comprehensive coverage of each of the areas of study and all detailed studies
- clear, easy to read explanations and fully worked sample problems followed by revision questions throughout each chapter to enhance understanding of concepts and applications
- key terms highlighted and defined as they appear in each chapter
- interesting extracts to stimulate interest and illustrate relevance
- end-of-chapter summary and questions to enable students to apply knowledge and skills
- icons to indicate relevant supporting material on the JacarandaPLUS website.
Each book features eBookPLUS, an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
- the entire student textbook in electronic format
- HTML links to other useful support material on the internet
- Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing
- interactive activities and a wealth of ICT resources