Science Quest Australian Curriculum Edition
With Merrin J. Evergreen Howto purchase
First Published 2010 & 2011
Each of the Science Quest books (& eBookPLUS):
- encourages students to inquire and engage with an investigative activity at the beginning of every chapter
- challenges students to place themselves within the context of a bigger picture
- progressively builds inquiry skills through experiments and student designed investigations
- encourages students to think about how they learn and understand
- features real-world science that portrays science as a human endeavour
- provides differentiated learning and consolidate knowledge through individual pathways sheets
- includes study and ICT checklists that outline key content and resources in each chapter.
Each book features eBookPLUS, an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
- ProjectsPLUS - ICT-based projects that use an innovative research management system featuring video introductions, templates for students to build their projects and weblinks to resources
- video eLessons featuring real scientists and real-world science
- interactivities to help students investigate concepts
- weblinks to the latest research and information.
In 1997, The first edition of Science Quest 1 & 2 was awarded Best Series and Overall Winner of ‘The Australian’ Awards for Excellence in Educational Publishing
Post a Comment